Washington Division of Child Support Digital Marketing Grant
Over a three month period, Washington State Department of Social and Health Services’ Division of Child Support tested the school-based email marketing platform Peachjar to reach and engage with new clients. The campaign featured three flyers, emailed on a monthly basis, to more than 50,000 parents of students attending 100 Washington elementary schools. It generated 2,407 interactions, with an email open rate of 46% – more than double industry standards. Once on the DCS’ Enroll for Services webpage, viewers referred from the Peachjar flyers spent longer periods on the site.
- Peachjar’s high email open-rate proves its effectiveness in reaching
and communicating with parents of young children.
- Peachjar offers great value for child support agencies, as it is available at no charge.
The documents below include:
- Final Evaluation Brief for the intervention.
- Style Guide used to develop the advertisements.
- Standard Operating Procedures for creating a Peachjar email marketing campaign.